The Training Application is open and we are screening for the June 13th cohort. Applicants are also being accepted for the October session.
What can I do after completing the California Sexual Assault Counselor Training?
Volunteer with BAWAR
- Be eligible to attend Volunteer Advocate Training and join our hotline and bedside advocacy teams
- Participate in outreach & education events with BAWAR’s ECHO Team
Personal growth & professional Development
- Enhance your resume and personal advocacy for survivors
- Meet your agency’s training requirements
- Learn more about gender based violence
Interested in volunteering with BAWAR in other capacities outside of direct service? Fill out our administrative volunteer interest form to be contacted and invited to a 5-hour volunteer orientation.